CO.AS.IT. has been providing aged care services to the Italian community since 1968. Italcare Home Support Services is a division of CO.AS.IT that provides home care services to the elderly to live independently in their homes with the assistance of qualified staff.
Do you have a genuine desire to work within the Home and Community Care Sector, have the ability to work independently and have a passion for providing our consumers with the care and support they need, then this is the role for you! You can contribute to the health and well being of our senior consumers and make a difference in their lives, by providing housekeeping services.
We are looking for caring, positive and friendly staff who are organised and able to work with people of diverse backgrounds in providing essential housekeeping and domestic assistance to elderly persons living in their own homes. Suburbs that are serviced include northern, western, eastern and southern suburbs of Melbourne.
Successful applicants should have a compassionate side in assisting elderly consumers to live fulfilled lives in a clean and non hazardous home environment.
The successful applicant should demonstrate calmness, be able to work under pressure, handle confidential information and prioritise multiple tasks.
• Successful applicants must have passion and commitment to work in the aged care sector, they must have cleaning experience, preferably in an aged care or health care environment.
• Successful applicants will possess excellent communication skills, a high level of interpersonal skills, as well as work effectively in a team environment.
• In return for your commitment to us and our clients, we will provide you with flexibility, on the job training and excellent employment conditions.
Attractive salary plus superannuation, travel allowance and first aid allowance. Training opportunities are also available to further develop or maintain relevant skills.
Culture and Benefits:
• Make a difference to the lives of our clients
• Supportive work environment
• Position has flexible work arrangements to suit your life style = work/life balance
The candidate must demonstrate:
• To be friendly, positive and demonstrate client-focused behaviour
• Honest, helpful and dependable - a great asset for the team
• Willingness to learn, develop and take on new challenges
• Show empathy and treats others with dignity and respect
The successful candidate must hold:
• Relevant Cleaning Certificates
• Current Australian Drivers Licence/Registered and reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
• Eligible to work with/out VISA restrictions
• Willingness to obtain Current Police check
• Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
• Good availability across 7 days of the week.
CO.AS.IT. is a workplace that advocates diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies,