Aged Care Carer –In-Home Support Workers
- Looking for a career in the Home Care industry?
- Work locally and support your community.
- Want a job that accommodates work/ life balance?
- Full-time, Part-time, and Casual Positions Available.
CO.AS.IT provides in-home care services to the elderly, to live independently in their homes with the assistance of compassionate carers. We can offer you a rewarding career as part of a dedicated team that put caring first.
In this role you will support our clients with tasks such as meal preparation, personal care, domestic assistance, respite services, escorting to appointments and provide other social support services. You can experience firsthand the impact your work can have on people's lives and the community.
The salary for this qualified position based on SCHADSI Award plus superannuation, allowances, and employment benefits. Training opportunities are also available to further develop or maintain relevant skills.
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Salary packaging
- Travel reimbursement.
- Flexible hours
The candidate must demonstrate:
- A friendly, positive demeanour and demonstrate client-focused behaviour.
- Be honest, helpful, and dependable - a great asset for the team.
- A Willingness to learn, develop and take on new challenges.
The successful candidate must:
- Current full drivers’ licence, and own car essential.
- The following qualification as a minimum: Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of two COVID vaccinations.
- Be willing to obtain a National Police check.
- Have a current CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- Have good availability across 7 days of the week.
- Be physically able to fulfill the role.
- Be able to communicate in English both in writing and verbally.
- Have basic technological skills such as email and web browser.
- Have a willingness to learn about the Italian culture.
CO.AS.IT. is a workplace that advocates diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities, and identities to apply to our vacancies.
Please use the QR code below using your phone to access the online Application Form, or use this link: https://forms.office.com/r/9PGN1KsgKs