Italian for pre schoolers
L' italiano per le scuole dell' infanzia
CO.AS.IT. is delighted to launch the new Italian program for pre schoolers "II Girotondo". The program has been expertly developed following the VEYLDF (Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framwork) which supports and promotes children's learning.
Children will be encouraged to learn through play, exploration and problem solving.
II "Girotondo" is a quality program which exposes children to the many benefits of learning an additional language in the early years.
Research shows that language learning
- stimulates brain development;
- enhances literacy, increasing reading and writing skills;
- develops cognitive flexibility;
- improves memory, concentration, problem-solving and numeracy skills;
- improves overall performance at school;
- encourages respect and understanding of other cultures.
The program actively uses play to expose children to the Italian language. Activities include games, cooking, dancing, singing, art and craft and more...
It is an hour of fun!!!
For information and details, please contact: Mariella De Paolis at CO.AS.IT. Resource Centre
Ph: 03 9349 9138